Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
Blantyre vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
Blantyre vs La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
Blantyre vs Villarrica, Paraguay
Blantyre vs Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Blantyre vs Pedernales, Dominican Republic
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Ofunato, Japan
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Findlay, Oh, Usa
Rensselaer, In vs Haines Junction, Yukon
Kabwe vs Prado
Sao Felix Xingu vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc
Raseiniai vs Princeton, Bc
- The distance between Blantyre, Malawi and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 12,789 km or 7,947 mi.
- To reach Blantyre in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 222.9° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Blantyre bearing 325.8° or NW .
- Blantyre has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Blantyre is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 8.1 °C (14.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.7 °C (4.9°F) less in Blantyre. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 311.4 mm (12.3 in) less which is equivalent to 311.4 l/m² (7.64 US gal/ft²) or 3,114,000 l/ha (332,907 US gal/ac) less. About 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.7° higher in Blantyre than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Blantyre relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs Blantyre
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -111 (-4)
|| -109 (-4)
|| -110 (-4)
|| -95 (-4)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -2 (0)
|| -311 (-12)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Blantyre vs Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic
Blantyre vs Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa
Blantyre vs Takayama, Japan
Blantyre vs Princeton, Bc, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Dikson Island, Russia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Hao, French Polynesia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Kuching, Malaysia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Gaya, Niger
Grand Coteau, La vs Aleksandrovskoe
Jokkmokk vs Khartoum
Malin Head vs Chumphon
Napari, Tabuaeran vs Tarvisio
Blantyre vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Blantyre
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf