| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blantyre in September is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of fluid is dropped during on average 1 day.
- The skies in Blantyre are slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:50 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:02.
- There are approximately 4:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Blantyre September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Blantyre, Malawi
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Blantyre: