| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blantyre in October is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of H2O tumbles across on average 2 days.
- In October the skies in Blantyre are quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:42 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 3:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Blantyre October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Blantyre, Malawi
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Blantyre: