| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blantyre in November is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 81mm (3.2in) of liquid is released across an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Blantyre are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:03 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:51.
- There are approximately 5:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Blantyre November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Blantyre, Malawi
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Blantyre: