| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blantyre in May is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of liquid descends across on average 1 day.
- In May the blue above Blantyre is moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:05 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 11:23.
- There are approximately 3:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Blantyre May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Blantyre, Malawi
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Blantyre: