| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blantyre in March is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly dry with rain now and again. Some 125mm (4.9in) of fluid is deposited across on average 11 days.
- The heavens above Blantyre are reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:05 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:12.
- There are approximately 5:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Blantyre March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Blantyre, Malawi
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Blantyre: