| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blantyre in July is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of fluid is dropped during on average 1 day.
- The blue above Blantyre is a little sunny with an average of a welcome 7:17 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:17.
- There are approximately 3:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Blantyre July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Blantyre, Malawi
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Blantyre: