| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blantyre in January is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is dampish with rain every now and then. A sizable 200mm (7.9in) of fluid tumbles during on average 14 days.
- In January the blue above Blantyre is reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:00 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:56.
- There are approximately 6:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Blantyre January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Blantyre, Malawi
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Blantyre: