| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blantyre in February is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is very slightly soggy with rain occasionally. Around 179mm (7in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 12 days.
- In February the heavens above Blantyre are fair with on average an unexceptional 5:38 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:37.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Blantyre February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Blantyre, Malawi
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Blantyre: