| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blantyre in December is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly wettish with rain occasionally. Around 164mm (6.5in) of water is transfered during on average 12 days.
- The blue above Blantyre is reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:05 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 13:01.
- There are approximately 6:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Blantyre December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Blantyre, Malawi
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Blantyre: