| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blantyre in August is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Blantyre are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:00 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:36.
- There are approximately 3:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Blantyre August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Blantyre, Malawi
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Blantyre: