| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blantyre in April is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of water is unloaded during an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Blantyre is a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:27 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:45.
- There are approximately 4:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64% of daylight hours and cloudy 36% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Blantyre April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Blantyre, Malawi
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Blantyre: